South Walton’s High School Coach Tisa and his staff will hold a 3 day football and cheer camp for the South Walton Youth league. Our SWYFA football and cheer coaching staff will also be assisting Coach Tisa.
The first two days will be held at the South Walton High School field then the final day of camp will be held at the Helen McCall sports Park. Each camper will receive a Seahawk T-shirt and a camp bag with goodies from our local sponsors and supporters.
**Please dress your child in comfortable exercise clothes, cheerleaders wear tennis shoes and football players wear cleats or tennis shoes **
- Thursday, July 18th: /6-8PM
- Football Day 1: Defensive Fundamentals
- Cheer Day 1: Motions, Defense Cheers, Chants and Routine
- Friday, July 19th /6-8PM
- Football Day 2: Offensive Fundamentals
- Cheer Day 2: Jumps, Offense Cheer, Chants and Routine
- Saturday, July 20th /8-11AM: TBD
Cost: $25 / camper
The camp is open to anyone from the ages of 5-13 or grades Kindergarten – 8th.